Gerald B. Warnick research paper on accounting at Brigham Young University
Scope and Contents
Research paper on the history of the Accounting Department at Brigham Young University.
- Warnick, Gerald B. (Gerald Brunt), 1937-1978 (author, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
Biographical / Historical
Gerald B. Warnick (1937-1978) was an accounting student at Brigham Young University.
1 volume (42 leaves) ; 29 cm
Language of Materials
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Gerald B. Warnick research paper on accounting at Brigham Young University
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.