Department of Journalism records
Scope and Contents
Collection includes weekly newspaper readership studies based on representative Utah newspapers, conducted by the department of marketing and journalism.
- Brigham Young University. Department of Journalism (creator, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Department of Business Management (1958-1983) (contributor, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Department of Marketing (contributor, Organization)
- Marriott School of Management (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Department of Journalism records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 volume (74 pages)
Language of Materials
Part of University Archives; college records (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Department of Journalism records
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 October 5
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.