Hiram S. Kimball promissory note
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and printed promissory note. It was signed by Hiram Kimball. Kimball agreed to pay $545.52 to Hancock County, Illinois.
- Kimball, Hiram S., 1806-1863 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Hiram S. Kimball promissory note received must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer and missionary who lived in Nauvoo, Illinois and Utah.
1 item (1 p.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Hancock County (Ill.) -- History
- Home and Family
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- New Zealand
- Latter Day Saint women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Latter Day Saints -- Georgia -- History -- Sources
- Latter Day Saints -- Illinois -- Hancock County -- History
- Latter Day Saints -- Mexico -- History
- Latter Day Saints -- New Mexico -- History
- Latter Day Saints -- New Zealand -- History
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Public Finance
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Hiram S. Kimball promissory note
- In Progress
- Elisa Visick
- 2010 October 6
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.