Phineus Woolcott Cook letter to Brigham Young
Scope and Contents
Handwritten and signed letter is addressed to Brigham Young, the second president of the Mormon Church. Cook writes to Young concerning the need to purchase mill stones.
- Cook, Phineas Wolcott, 1819-1900 (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Phineus Woolcott Cook letter to Brigham Young must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Miller in Utah.
1 item (1 p.)
Language of Materials
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Phineus Woolcott Cook letter to Brigham Young
- Rose Frank
- 2011 October 6
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.