Elbert H. Eastmond papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 388
Scope and Contents
Collection contains scripts, outlines, songs, poems, photographs, scrapbooks, and newspaper clippings concerning the production and presentation of various Mormon Church pageants.
- Eastmond, Elbert H. (Elbert Hindley), 1876-1936 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Elbert H. Eastmond papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Elbert H. Eastmond (1876-1936) was a painter and graphic artist in Utah. He worked as an art professor at Brigham Young University between 1902 and 1936.
6 boxes (3 linear ft.)
Other Finding Aids
Container list available in the repository.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- American poetry
- Brigham Young University -- Songs and music
- Brigham Young University. Department of Art -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Colleges and Universities
- Papers (Documents)
- Scripts (Documents)
- Register of Elbert H. Eastmond papers
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.