Eastmond, Elbert H. (Elbert Hindley), 1876-1936
- Existence: 1876 - 1936
Elbert H. Eastmond (1876-1936) was a painter and graphic artist in Utah. He was the former head of the Fine Arts Department at Brigham Young University.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Record of Eastmond's funeral services. 1 item.
One handwritten notebook containing an outline for teaching a children's art course in the New York public schools during summer and fall 1901. Eastmond also included notes from his art classes at the Pratt Institute in New York City during spring of 1902.
Collection contains scripts, outlines, songs, poems, photographs, scrapbooks, and newspaper clippings concerning the production and presentation of various Mormon Church pageants.
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Education 3
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Photographs 2
- American poetry 1
- Announcements 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Artists -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 1
- Christmas plays -- Photographs 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Notebooks 1
- Pageants -- Utah -- Photographs 1
- Papers (Documents) 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Scripts (Documents) 1
- Songs 1 ∧ less