Hickman family genealogies
Scope and Contents
Photographs and photocopies of handwritten entries in William's family Bible concerning the genealogy of the Hickman family.
- Hickman, William Adams, 1815-1883 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Hickman family genealogies must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.04 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Donated in 1980.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Register of Hickman family genealogies
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2010 August 25
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.