Charles A. Henson personal papers, 1969-1989
Scope and Contents
This series contains all of Charles A. Henson's personal papers and items. Most of the papers are related to his employee retirement plan, but there are also bank statements, receipts, theater programs, greeting cards, and a fanny pack.
- Henson, Charles A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use note
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Charles A. Henson Provo City Council papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Charles A. Henson served many different positions on the Provo City Council.
Charles A. Henson was born August 14, 1930. He taught at Brigham Young University in the Department of Theatre and Film from 1956-1992. He was on the Provo City Council from June 1983-December 1987, where he served as Chairman of the Council, Chairman of Public Safety, and Member of Budget Committee. He has also been a member of the Provo City Planning Commission, Board of Adjustments, and the Airport Board.
From the Collection: 15 cartons (15 linear ft.)
From the Collection: 5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
- Carton: 9, Folder: 4 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 9, Folder: 14 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 10, Folder: 16 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 10, Folder: 13 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 5, Folder: 14 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 13, Folder: 7 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 8, Folder: 25 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 7, Folder: 17 (Mixed Materials)