Charles A. Henson Provo City Council papers
Scope and Contents note
The collection includes a wide range of correspondence, reports, inter-departmental memoranda, agendas, and large publications intended for distribution.
Also included are come of Charles A. Henson's personal papers, chiefly related to his employee retirement fund.
- Henson, Charles A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access note
Conditions Governing Use note
Charles A. Henson was born August 14, 1930. He taught at Brigham Young University in the Department of Theatre and Film from 1956-1992. He was on the Provo City Council from June 1983-December 1987, where he served as Chairman of the Council, Chairman of Public Safety, and Member of Budget Committee. He has also been a member of the Provo City Planning Commission, Board of Adjustments, and the Airport Board.
15 cartons (15 linear ft.)
5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.)
Custodial History note
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Processing Information note
- Register of Charles A. Henson Provo City Council papers
- Karen Glenn and Melissa Cowles, student processors; John M. Murphy, curator
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.