Funeral services of Archibald Frame, Jr., held in the Taylorsville Ward
Item — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 8396
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a transcription of funeral services for Archibald Frame held on January 19, 1930. The document is a full transcription of the entire services, including the main talks given by Joseph S. Bennion, Hyrum Bennion, Jr., and Mormon apostle Adam S. Bennion. There was also a talk given by the president of the Cottonwood Stake, Henry D. Moyle, who would later become an apostle. The talks feature memories of Frame, emotional support for his surviving friends and family members, spiritual messages, and reflections on Frame's contributions to the community. Dated 1930.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Funeral services of Archibald Frame, Jr., held in the Taylorsville Ward must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Donated to Brigham Young University by Leonidas Ralph Mecham, grandson of Archibald Frame, in 2012.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Leonidas Ralph Mecham; 2012.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts collection development policy 1.V, November 2013).
Processed; Zoë Brimhall, student manuscript processor, and Ryan K. Lee, curator; 2014.
- Bennion, Adam S. (Adam Samuel), 1886-1958
- Bennion, Hyrum, Jr., 1879-1956
- Bennion, Joseph S. (Joseph Samuel), 1886-1968
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apostles
- Frame, Archibald, Jr., 1871-1930
- Funeral sermons
- Home and Family
- Mormon Church -- Apostles
- Moyle, Henry Dinwoodey, 1889-1963
- Social Life and Customs
- Taylorsville (Utah)
- Register of Funeral services of Archibald Frame, Jr., held in the Taylorsville Ward
- Zoë Brimhall
- 2014 February 20
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.