Record of the Emery Stake Academy Board of Education
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 161
Scope and Contents
Handwritten minutes of the meetings of the Emery Stake Academy Board of Education kept by the clerk, William John Seely of Castle Dale, Utah. The meetings were about Mormon Church education in Emery County, Utah. Issues included facilities and curriculum.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Record of the Emery Stake Academy Board of Education must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 v. (197 pages)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church Educational System
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Emery Stake (Utah) -- History
- Education -- Utah -- Emery County -- History -- Sources
- Emery County (Utah) -- History
- Emery Stake Academy (Castle Dale, Utah) -- History
- Minutes (Records)
- Mormons -- Utah -- Emery County -- History
- Seeley, William John (Person)
- Register of Record of the Emery Stake Academy Board of Education
- In Progress
- Amy Perez
- 2011 March 3
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.