Arab Development Society
- Existence: 1945-
The Arab Development Society (ADS) was established in 1945 by Palenstinian leader Musa Bey Alami. Located near Jericho, the ADS provides education and vocational training for Arab youth. Their operations are largely financed by their dairy operations, including yogurt and cheese production.
Citation:Arab Development Society scrapbook, circa 1970 (Arab Development Society)
Jericho Municipality Web site, May 28, 2009 (Arab Development Society; est. 1945; educational organization near Jericho)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Scrapbook of the Arab Development Society, illustrating their facilities and activities around 1970. Includes black and white photographs of vegetation, poultry, cattle, Biblical sites, and school life of the orphans.