Brigham Young University. Beaver Branch
- Existence: 1903 - 1908
The Beaver Branch (1903-1908) was a secondary school and teacher training institution operated by Brigham Young University in Beaver, Utah. In 1908 the school separated from the university and was renamed the Murdock Academy.
Citation:Beaver Branch records, circa 1898-1967 (Beaver Branch Brigham Young University; B.B.B.Y.U.)
Brigham Young University, L. Tom Perry Special Collections worksheet, Mar. 20, 2009 (institution renamed Beaver Branch Brigham Young University in 1903; previously known as Beaver Branch Brigham Young Academy; became Murdock Academy in 1908)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: UA 242
Scope and Contents Contains Beaver Branch school catalogs, programs for commencement exercises and other events, invitations to dances and closing week, a collection of handwritten school yells, and other ephemera such as admission cards, postcards, and announcements. It also includes a brief history of the academy written by Mary K. Davis, and a photocopied handwritten narrative describing the campus buildings. Also contains several oversize photographs of students, faculty, and the campus. The history of the...
Dates: 1898-1908; 1967