Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Copies of published articles. "Blessed is the First Man Baptised in This Font" in Mormon Historical Studies 3 (Fall 2002) no. 2. "Was Joseph F. Smith Blessed by His Father Hyrum Smith in Liberty Jail?" in Mormon Historical Studies 4 (Spring 2003) no. 1. "From High Hopes to Despair: the Missouri Period 1831-39" in Ensign 31 (July 2001) no. 7.
Transcripts of oral history conducted as part of the Brigham Young University Archives Joint Oral History Project of the Brigham Young University Alumni Association Emeritus Club. Emery tells about attending Brigham Young University, her marriages to Wayne L. Reeve and Wesley F. Emery, her Relief Society callings, her missions to Ireland and to the Liberty Jail Visitors Center, and about living in Kansas and Salt Lake City, Utah.
This collection contains three stereographs by Underwood and Underwood Publishers. One is of Lyman Wight's house, Daviess Co., Mo., one is of the ruins of Liberty Jail in Liberty, Mo., and one is of Cumorah Hill in Palmyra, NY. There is also one photograph of the Lion and Beehive houses in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photocopies of a letter printed in the "Quebec Gazette" 20 (18 Feb. 1839) p. 2. Also included is a typescript of the letter. Rigdon, confined in the jail at Liberty, Missouri outlines "the sufferings, the calamities, the woe and wretchedness of the Mormons" in Missouri.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Adam-Ondi-Ahman (Mo.) -- Photographs 1
- Articles 1
- Church Government 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cumorah, Hill (N.Y.) -- Photographs 1
- Education 1
- Latter Day Saint churches -- History -- 19th century 1
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- Ireland -- History 1
- Latter Day Saint missionaries -- Missouri -- Liberty -- History 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Kansas -- History 1
- Latter Day Saint women -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Latter Day Saints -- Missouri -- History 1
- Latter Day Saints -- Persecutions -- Missouri -- History -- 19th century 1
- Letters 1
- Liberty (Mo.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Material Types 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Missouri -- History 1
- Oral histories 1
- Photographs 1
- Stereographs 1
- Universities and colleges -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Women teachers -- Utah -- History 1 + ∧ less