Arthur William Sadler papers
Scope and Contents
A biography, newspaper clippings, correspondence, diaries, speeches, an autobiography in the form of a scrapbook, and certificates. The materials relate to Sadler, his extensive involvement with the Boy Scouts, and his missions for the Mormon Church in England and in San Francisco, California.
- Sadler, Arthur William, 1891-1978 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Leader of the Boy Scouts.
2 boxes (1 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Rita Sadler Hansen; 1979.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Boy Scouts -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- California -- History
- Latter Day Saint churches -- Missions -- England -- History
- Latter Day Saints -- California -- History
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Sadler, Arthur William, 1891-1978
- San Francisco (Calif.)
- Register of Arthur William Sadler papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 12
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.