Oral history interview with Evelyn Crandall
Scope and Contents
Interview by Hollis Scott with Eva Maeser Crandall, concerning her father, Karl G. Maeser, her childhood in Provo, her memories of Brigham Young Academy, students and faculty of Brigham Young Academy. Includes transcript and sound recordings.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Evelyn Crandall oral history interview must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Evelyn Crandall (1876-1967) was the daughter of Karl G. Maeser, and worked as a teacher and poet.
5 folders (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Recorded in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Title history Forms part of: BYU Archives Oral History Project.
- Brigham Young Academy -- Students -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- Presidents -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- Faculty -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- Alumni and alumnae -- Interviews
- Brigham Young University -- History
- Colleges and Universities
- Compact discs
- Maeser, Amelia, 1853-1917
- Maeser, Anna Mieth
- Maeser, Karl G.
- Oral histories
- Savage, C. R. (Charles Roscoe), 1832-1909
- Sutherland, George, 1862-1942
- Register of Oral history interview with Evelyn Crandall
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 16
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.