A message to the 1941 graduating class of Brigham Young University from Justice George Sutherland
Scope and Contents
This address was written by George Sutherland, but delivered by George S. Ballif. It was read as part of the commencement exercises in the Joseph Smith building, June 4, 1941.
- Publication: 1941
- Sutherland, George, 1862-1942 (author, Person)
- Ballif, George S. (George Smith), 1894-1977 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from A message to the 1941 graduating class of Brigham Young University from Justice George Sutherland must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
George Sutherland was a Brigham Young Academy alumnus and a justice on the United States Supreme Court.
16 pages : portrait ; 22 cm
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of A message to the 1941 graduating class of Brigham Young University from Justice George Sutherland
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 21
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.