Carl F. Eyring papers
Scope and Contents
Contains correspondence concerning research projects, annual department budgets, personal opinions as to the future of Brigham Young University. Also includes records of a farewell reception and address given in behalf of President and Mrs. Howard S. McDonald, 1943-1950.
- Eyring, Carl F. (Carl Ferdinand), 1889-1951 (creator, Person)
- Brigham Young University. College of Arts and Sciences (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Carl F. Eyring papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Carl F. Eyring was the dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.
5 folders (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Carl F. Eyring papers
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 21
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.