Laboratory direction sheets in electricity and magnetism
Scope and Contents
Laboratory manuals for basic physics conaining 20 experiments.
- date of production not identified
- Brigham Young University. Department of Physics (creator, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Stenographic Bureau (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
34 pages ; 27 cm
Language of Materials
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Publication info. Provo, Utah : Brigham Young University Press
- Register of Laboratory direction sheets in electricity and magnetism
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 5
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.