Willis Carl Jackson collection
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSS 424
Scope and Contents
Correspondence, articles and publications, newspaper clippings, paintings, and photographs. The collection relates to the history of aviation including ballooning, dirigibles, and air races. Also included are the correspondence and other records of Holden C. Richardson. These materials include certificates signed by presidents of the United States.
- Richardson, Holden Chester, 1878- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Willis Carl Jackson collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Collector of aviation history materials.
30 containers (20 linear ft.)
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS424.xml
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Airplanes -- History
- Airships -- History
- Ballooning -- History
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 -- Autographs
- History -- Aeronautics
- Material Types
- Richardson, Holden Chester, 1878-
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 -- Autographs
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 -- Autographs
- Register of Willis Carl Jackson collection
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 1
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.