Research materials relating to John Cook Bennett
Scope and Contents
Includes correspondence with Dr. Frederick C. Waite and Dale L. Morgan, printed material, and numerous notes and references relative to the life and activities of John C. Bennett.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Research materials relating to John Cook Bennett must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
University of Utah and former BYU faculty member.
5 folders (photoduplicated (typed and holograph))
Language of Materials
19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Castleton (Vt.)
- Dental instruments and apparatus
- Education -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Education -- Ohio University -- Curricula -- 1841
- Education -- West Virginia -- Wheeling
- Ex-church members -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Correspondence
- Freemasonry -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Illinois. Militia. Nauvoo Legion
- Material Types
- Nauvoo (Ill.)
- Polk City (Iowa)
- Register of Research materials relating to John Cook Bennett
- In Progress
- Amy Perez
- 2011 March 7
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.