The Little Colorado River Valley : its description, its history, its settlement by the Mormons
Scope and Contents
Typescript of booklength manuscript on the history of the Mormon settlements along the Little Colorado River Valley in Arizona during the nineteenth century.
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from The Little Colorado River Valley : its description, its history, its settlement by the Mormons must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (180 leaves)
Collection maintained in original order.
19th Century Mormon and Western Manuscripts.
- Arizona -- History -- To 1912
- City and Town Life
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Arizona
- Indians -- Missions
- Joseph City (Ariz.) -- History
- Mormon Church -- Arizona -- History
- Mormons -- Colonization -- Arizona -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- United orders (Mormon Church) -- Arizona -- History
- Register of The Little Colorado River Valley : its description, its history, its settlement by the Mormons
- In Progress
- Morgan Crockett
- 2010 July 19
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.