Copies of published articles. "Blessed is the First Man Baptised in This Font" in Mormon Historical Studies 3 (Fall 2002) no. 2. "Was Joseph F. Smith Blessed by His Father Hyrum Smith in Liberty Jail?" in Mormon Historical Studies 4 (Spring 2003) no. 1. "From High Hopes to Despair: the Missouri Period 1831-39" in Ensign 31 (July 2001) no. 7.
- Baugh, Alexander L. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Published articles must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.4 linear ft.) : 26 p.
Biographical / Historical
Baugh is a professor in the Department of Church History and Doctrine at Brigham Young University.
These items were donated by Alexander L. Baugh.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History--19th century
- Liberty Jail
- Mormon Church -- History -- 19th century
- Nauvoo Temple (Nauvoo, Ill. : 1841-1850)
- Smith, Hyrum, 1800-1844
- Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918
- Register of Alexander L. Baugh published articles
- Rose Frank
- 9 May 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description