Universities and colleges -- Utah -- Provo
Found in 253 Collections and/or Records:
Contains memos and letters with speakers for BYU devotionals and assemblies. Also contains reports and materials for assemblies. Dated 1952 to 1962.
Contains letters and memos within BYU planning speakers and events. Dated 1959.
Contains letters, reports and clippings about the BYU Women's Club, intruders at Aspen Grove, and the New World Archaeological Foundation (NFAW). Also contains a single letter of condolance as well as reports and articles on Mesoamerican archaeological excavations. Dated 1965.
Contains letters and memos between President Wilkinson and others on the subject of various academic associations to which BYU belongs. Also contains reports, conference materials and news from these associations. Dated 1952 to 1963.
Contains letters and memos with members of various associations including the Associated Rocky Mountain Universities and the Utah Conference on Higher Education. Also contains minutes from the meetings of these associations. Dated 1959.
Contains letters, memos and reports of the BYU New World Archaeological Foundation as well as various memos and letters about BYU women and the BYU Credit Union. Dated 1964.
Contains the 1966 annual field report from the New World Archaeological Foundation, accompanied by photocopies of photographs and memos. Also contains a letter and memo inviting President Wilkinson to the Credit Union's annual meeting. Dated 1966.
Contians memos between BYU staff about automobiles on campus, a report on the use of automobiles, and the 1958 faulty handbook for Syracuse University. Dated 1958 to 1962.
Contains, letters, memos and reports about the daily operations and faculty relations of BYU auxiliary services, including the motion picture and radio studios, bookstore, and BYU property. Dated 1964-1965.
Contains letters and memos between President Wilkinson and other BYU staff. Also contains reports about the activity of BYU on-campus auxiliary services such as food and media as well as off-campus Church property. Dated 1965-1966.