College buildings -- Utah -- Provo
Found in 75 Collections and/or Records:
Physical Plant Department records on the Training Building, 1947-1972
Contains correspondence and memorandums regarding construction additions and proposals for the Training Building including proposals for use of floor space, photocopies of photographs, and memos detailing safety and additions to the building, 1947-1972.
Physical Plant Department records on the West Mountain Observatory, 1979
Contains program requirements for the building of the telescope on the west side of Utah Lake, 1979.
Physical Plant Department records on the William H. Snell Industrial Education Building, 1958
Contains program requirements and blueprints of the construction, 1958.
Physical Plant Department records on the W.W. Clyde Engineering Building, 1955-1974
Contains program requirements, utility records, records on soil testing, and memoranda, 1955-1974.
University Communications files on the history of campus buildings, 1950-2002
Contains historical files of campus buildings in the form of newspaper clippings, news releases, dedicatory reports, correspondence, proposals, photographs, and slides, dating from 1962 to 2002. Materials relate to the design, building and dedication of various on-campus buildings. These buildings include the George H. Brimhall building, the Cougar Stadium, the Marriott Center, the Harris Fine Arts Center, and others.