Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Original pen and ink drawing, initialed, and dated 24 Feb. 1893. The item depicts a mother mouse holding a baby mouse with two other mice in a cradle. This is one of a set of six drawings intended to illustrate "There was an old woman who lived in a shoe," which was never published. It was later used in "Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes." It was also used in "The Tale of Two Bad Mice."
An original drawing in two sections on tracing paper depecting the title page of "Walter Crane's Painting Book." The item was taken from the Edmund Evans scrapbook.
Original color drawings to illustrate Lytton's novels. They are entitled: The Caxtons, The Coming Race, Devereux, Eugene Aram, Falkland, Godolphin, Kenelm Chillingley, Lucretia, Zanoni, and A Strange Story.
5 photographs related to John Hafen work. Plus one mounted drawing of Joseph Smith in uniform on horseback.
Collection includes 20 photographs and drawings of Arthur Hyde, his family, and colleagues.
Collections includes photographs and one ink drawing of Dean Jagger.
- Photographs 4
- Actors -- United States -- Photographs 1
- Albumen prints 1
- Artists -- Utah 1
- Authors, English -- History 1
- Governors -- Missouri -- Photographs 1
- Illustrators -- England -- History -- Sources 1
- Women artists -- England -- History -- Sources 1
- Women authors, English -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Crane, Walter, 1845-1915 1
- Evans, Edmund 1
- Hafen, John, 1856-1910 1
- Hyde family 1
- Hyde, Arthur Mastick, 1877-1947 1