Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Photocopies of an unbound biography and two brief typed biographies of Joseph and Lucretia Robison, converts to the Mormon Church from New York state who settled in Utah. The large biography contains extensive genealogies of different related families.
Photocopies of correspondence, a diary, newspaper clippings, certificates, and miscellaneous items. The diary was kept between December 1941 and March 1942 and relates Brunson's feelings and observations at the beginning of the United States' involvement in World War II. The correspondence includes items by Peter's father, Lewis Brunson (1831-1888), and by Mormon Church leaders. The clippings relate to the activities of Brunson family members.
Handwritten record of items purchased by the Deseret News in Fillmore, Utah at the store of Samuel Pierce Hoyt (1807-1889). Also included is a list of persons paid by the Deseret News for work completed. Some of the entries are believed to have been written by George Q. Cannon, the Mormon apostle.
Photocopies of a handwritten letter and a handwritten card received by Martha Knight. The items are apparently from friends and family members and deal with personal matters. The materials were collected by Della Daine Edmunds.
Photocopies of handwritten letters addressed to McBride's sister. McBride writes concerning family matters and genealogy.
Photocopy of handwritten letters dated 18 and 22 June 1851. The items were composed in Kirtland, Ohio. The material is a letter composed by four different persons who were all members of the same family, each with the last name of McBride. The members of the McBride family write to Reuben about family matters and try to convince him to return to Kirtland. The addressee appears to be Reuben Augustus McBride of Fillmore, Utah.
Photocopy of a typescript of a biography of William Henry Stott by his son, F. Earl Stott. Stott talks about his father's journey from England to America, his assignment to settle in Fillmore, Utah, Indian trouble, farming, merchandising, dentistry, and love for his family.
Typewritten copy of a letter dated April 10, 1861 and addressed to Thomas Callister of Fillmore, Utah. Young appoints Callister as bishop of the Fillmore Ward and gives him instruction and advice.
- Letters 5
- Social Life and Customs 4
- Home and Family 3
- Biography 2
- Material Types 2
- Agriculture 1
- Agriculture and Natural Resources 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Black Hawk War (Utah), 1865-1872 1
- Certificates 1
- Church Government 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- City and Town Life 1
- Correspondence 1
- Deseret (Utah) -- History -- Sources 1
- Diaries 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Utah -- Fillmore 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Journalism 1
- Kirtland (Ohio) -- History 1
- Lists 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents 1
- Mormon Church -- Presidents -- Correspondence 1
- Mormon handcart companies 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Fillmore -- History 1
- Mormons -- Correspondence 1
- Mormons -- Genealogy 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Deseret -- History 1
- Mountain Meadows Massacre, Utah, 1857 1
- New York (State) -- Genealogy 1
- Newspapers -- Utah 1
- Pioneers 1
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History -- Sources 1
- United States -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- McBride, Reuben, 1803-1891 2
- Branson family 1
- Brunson, Lewis, 1831-1888 1
- Brunson, Peter Lorenzo 1
- Callister, Thomas 1
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Cropper, Thomas Waters 1
- Deseret News (Firm) 1
- Hancock family 1
- Hatch, Ray C. (Ray Clark), 1905- 1
- Hoyt, Samuel Pierce, 1807-1889 1
- Knight, Martha 1
- Ranney, Lucretia Lyman, 1884- 1
- Robinson family 1
- Robison, Joseph, 1804-1868 1
- Robison, Lucretia Hancock, 1807-1899 1
- Stott, F. Earl (Franklin Earl), 1883-1965 1
- Utah. Militia 1
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877 1 ∧ less