Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains documents outlining different aspects of the Music Department at Brigham Young University. These documents contain outlines of music classes taught at the university, different musical teaching opportunities, how to teach children music, various files on primary and the music department, minutes, and correspondence.
Contains files of the department chair, and general department and faculty records, including correspondence, minutes, procedures, publications, and a sampling of class outlines and examinations.
Contains student records (transcripts and registration documents) generated by the McCune School of Music and Art. Materials date from 1920 to 1952.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 3
- Letters 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Memorandums 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah 1
- Papers (Documents) 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Programs 1
- Reports 1
- Transcripts 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 3
- Brigham Young University 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 1
- Cannon, Clawson Y. (Clawson Young), 1885-1977 1
- Gates, Crawford 1