Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Holographs, two printed items and one typescript. The collection includes 28 letters written by or to members of the Isgreen family, 15 of which are written by or to Emil Isgreen. The correspondence is generally family news with a few business letters, two missionary letters from Wales and a description of Mattie Isgreen's travel in Hawaii. Also included are an invitation to a ball, 1896, the Democratic ticket for Provo, Utah, ca. 1900, and a thought on prayer.
Handwritten, typed, and printed correspondence, certificates, affidavits, and deeds. Most of the materials deal with mining and legal activities in Tooele County, Utah. Some of the certificates were signed by various governors of Utah. Also included is the correspondence of A. Claude Gisborn.
Typewritten letter dated 27 July 1920 and addressed to Fred Brown of Botterill Automobile Company in Salt Lake City, Utah. Rippingille tells Brown how long it would take him to travel by car from San Francisco, California, to Ely,Nevada. He also tells Brown how long it would take for him to drive to and from towns and places near Tooele and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photocopies of diaries. Mrs. Tate lived in Tooele, Utah, served locally in the Mormon Relief Society, was active in Tooele social life, attended many funerals, and helped tend her many grandchildren.
Typescript of a diary, photocopies and typescripts of letters received, and biographical information. The diary relates to Tate's work in colonizing Arizona from 1880 to 1881. The letters were received by Tate from 1887 to 1888 while serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Southern States. The biographical data lists the church, city, and county positions held by Tate from 1871 to 1914.
Budget reports, minutes of meetings, correspondence, pamphlets, and audits. Also included are various legislative papers relating to the passage of legislation on numerous issues. The materials relate to White's work as a state legislator.
- Correspondence 4
- Letters 3
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 2
- Automobile travel -- Utah -- History 1
- Automobile travel -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Biography 1
- Certificates 1
- Deeds 1
- Diaries 1
- Governors -- Utah -- Autographs 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Utah -- Tooele County -- History 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Great Britain 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Tooele -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Arizona -- History 1
- Mormons -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Tooele -- History 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Relief Society 1
- Reports 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 1
- Stockton (Utah) -- History 1
- Tooele (Utah) -- Social life and customs 1
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel 1
- Women -- Utah -- Tooele -- History 1
- Women legislators -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 2
- De la Mare, Elizabeth, 1854-1953 1
- Isgreen family 1
- Relief Society (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) 1
- Reynolds, Joseph Carleton, 1841-1912 1