Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Typewritten biographies of members of the Kennington and Harmon families. These families were Mormons who lived in Star Valley, Wyoming and Idaho.
Contains materials relating to the life and family of Lillian H. Heil. Includes letter correspondence between Lillian H. Heil's parents Frank Harmon and Lillie Esplin, family newsletters, family reunion bulletins, and histories and poetry about Orderville, Utah. Dated approximately 1908-2017.
Photocopies of a handwritten autobiography. Also included are photocopies of pictures of the Fairview area and family portraits. Estella married Esse Harmon and raised a family. The autobiography details her life and relates much about her children and their families.
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Biography 1
- Fairview (Utah) -- History 1
- Family histories 1
- Family reunions 1
- Letters 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Fairview -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Star Valley (Wyo. and Idaho) -- Biography 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Fairview -- History 1
- Newsletters 1
- Orderville (Utah) -- Poetry 1
- Star Valley (Wyo. and Idaho) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Harmon, Esse 1
- Harmon, Estella 1
- Harmon, Henry Martin 1
- Heil, Lillian H. (Lillian Harmon), 1927- 1
- Kennington family 1