Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Collection includes the papers of various members of the Burton family from 1834 to 2005, with the bulk of the material focusing on the life of Rulon and Josephine Burton. Materials include journals, personal and family correspondence, literary and manuscript drafts, personal and family scrapbooks, notebooks and other family records.
Scrapbooks including newspaper clippings, programs, and certificates. Also included is correspondence, drawings from elementary children, police badges, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Graham's work as a police officer and his project to write biographies of policemen in Springville.
Scrapbooks, correspondence, meeting minutes, typescript of a master's thesis, newspaper clippings, sermons, poems, diaries, and an autobiography published as "An Acorn Became an Oak." The materials deal with Heidenrich's life, career as a Congregationalist minister, his angelic visitations, and his conversion to the Mormon Church.
Newspaper and periodical clippings, letters, congressional bills, press releases, speeches, surveys, and reports. The materials relate to higher education in Utah.
Scrapbook and miscellaneous items. The collection consists of newspaper clippings, pamphlets, correspondence, a diploma of graduation from the University of Utah, a 1933 yearbook for West High School in Salt Lake City, Utah, and memorabilia. The materials refer to Morgan's personal life and writing career.
Correspondence with Mormon Church leaders and Utah government officials, genealogies, histories, patriarchal blessings, autobiographies, scrapbooks, mementoes, photographs, yearbooks, and publications. The items relate to Muir and his family, his teaching and his business careers, and his work in the Mormon Church.
Scrapbook which contains newspaper clippings and handwritten letters. The clippings contain information on current events in Utah, on Mormonism, and on Mormon Church doctrine. An edition of the "Elders Journal," apublication of the Southern States Mission, is also included.
Typewritten diary, correspondence, certificates, scrapbooks of newspaper clippings, photographs, and tributes. The diary was kept from 1953 to 1957 while Smoot was serving as president of the Northern States Mission of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The other materials relate to the function of the postal service in Utah and to LDS Church matters.
Scrapbooks, speeches, proclamations, reprieves, newspaper clippings, recommendations, property appraisals, and correspondence. The materials relate primarily to Spry's administration as the governor of Utah.
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, photocopied scrapbook, speeches, reports, certificates, and meeting minutes. The materials relate to land appraisals in Utah, the management of state lands, and the impact of economic development on the land.
- Correspondence 9
- Letters 7
- Newspapers 4
- Publications 4
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 3
- Autobiographies 2
- Certificates 2
- Diaries 2
- Educators -- Utah -- History 2
- Governors -- Utah -- History -- Sources 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 2
- Photographs 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Businessmen -- California -- History 1
- California -- History 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Congregationalists -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Diplomas 1
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- History 1
- Genealogies 1
- Historians -- Utah -- History 1
- Land use -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Middle West -- History 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States 1
- Mormon converts -- United States -- History 1
- Mormon families -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Denmark -- History -- 20th century 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Middle West -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Northeastern States -- History 1
- Mormon seminaries -- History -- Sources 1
- Patriarchal blessings (Mormon Church) -- History 1
- Police -- Utah -- Springville -- History -- Sources 1
- Police chiefs -- Utah -- Springville -- History -- Sources 1
- Politicians -- Utah -- History 1
- Politicians -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Postal service -- Utah -- Postmasters -- History -- Sources 1
- Proclamations 1
- Programs 1
- Reports 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Sermons 1
- Springville (Utah) -- History 1
- Utah -- Economic policy -- History 1
- Utah -- History 1
- Utah -- Politics and government 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 3
- Burton family 1
- Burton, Jo 1
- Burton, Robert Taylor, 1821-1907 1
- Burton, Rulon T., 1926- 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Northern States Mission 1
- Graham, Howard Ashley 1
- Heidenreich, John F. (John Franklin) 1
- Lee, J. Bracken (Joseph Bracken), 1899-1996 1
- Morgan, Dale L. (Dale Lowell), 1914-1971 1
- Muir, Leo J. (Leo Joseph), 1880-1967 1
- Rees, Joseph E. 1
- Smoot, Isaac A. 1
- Spry, William, 1864-1929 1
- West High School (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1
- Young, Lee E. (Lee Erastus), 1901-1976 1 ∧ less