Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection includes correspondence to and from Deans Christen Jensen (1953-1954), George H. Hansen (1954-1957), and A. Smith Pond (1957-1959) concerning the graduate programs, policies and requirements for admittance. Also includes memorandums concerning graduate awards, nominations for honorary degrees and the religious influence and standards of Brigham Young University.
Contains materials from the Graduate School that pertain to internships and research. The materials include correspondence, reports, dissertations, notes, awards, and memorandums from 1956 to 1981.
Collection includes correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, and examinations concerning Brigham Young University transfer credits, awards, faculty meetings, graduate school, Franklin S. Harris, Ernest L. Wilkinson, history, political science, and public administration.
- Awards 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Honor system (Higher education) 1
- Internship programs 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Jensen, Christen, 1881-1961 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of History 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Political Science (1921-1979) 1
- Hansen, George H. (George Henry), 1896-1981 1
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960 1