Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The University Handbook describes the policies and procedures that allow the university to function. Handbooks outlining functions and practices of Brigham Young University committees for the 1980- 1981, 1981- 1982, 1982-1983 and 1983-1984 school years. Tells of all existing committees under BYU approval for that year and gives definitions of counsels, committees, and boards.
Contains correspondence, faculty and student information, testing information, studies, general education information, and national psychological organization information.
Contains records and information from the Department of Independent Study Programs. Includes reports, correspondence, minutes, notes, outlines, catalogs, calendars, scrapbooks, and manuals dated 1957 to 2009.
Contains correspondence, notes, reports, meeting minutes, clippings, syllabi, and articles from the Department of Linguistics and English Language from 1957 to 2008. The materials pertain to the history of the department, concordance of Mormon scriptures, department retreats, awards banquets, visiting scholars, and students.
Contains American Psychological Association accreditation reports, accreditation handbooks, annual self-study reports, and a newsletter from the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers. Materials date from between 1973 and 1992.
Contains copies of the Graduate Council minutes, 1946-1973; Graduate School report, August 1962; and Graduate School procedures manual, September 1972.
Contains annual reports, library publications, budget records, professional development reports, library systems manuals and information, and archive files of library instruction and information literacy of the Harold B. Lee Library from 1967-2007. Materials prepared by Marvin E. Wiggins and Kayla Willey.
Includes correspondence, memoranda, contracts, quote summaries, license agreements, a manual, and an Ameritech proposal for an automated library system to be used by a consortium of Utah colleges and universities. Brigham Young University elected not to use the Ameritech system.
- Reports 7
- Letters 4
- Minutes (Records) 4
- Newsletters 2
- Notes 2
- ACT Assessment 1
- Academic catalogs 1
- Annual reports 1
- Articles 1
- Budgets 1
- Calendars 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Committees 1
- Continuing education -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Contracts 1
- Counseling 1
- Educational counseling 1
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Group counseling 1
- Libraries -- Automation 1
- Libraries -- Utah 1
- Library orientation -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Licenses 1
- Linguistics -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Marriage counseling 1
- Memorandums 1
- Mormon Church -- Sacred books 1
- Outlines 1
- Outlines and syllabi 1
- Programs 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Translating and interpreting -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Vocational guidance 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 4
- Harold B. Lee Library 2
- American Psychological Association 1
- Ameritech 1
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (U.S.) 1
- Brigham Young University. Counseling and Career Center 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Independent Study Programs 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Linguistics (1972-1978) 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Linguistics (1982-1983) 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Linguistics (1989-2002) 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Linguistics and ESL 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Linguistics and English Language 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Linguistics and Special Languages 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Psychology 1
- Brigham Young University. Graduate School 1
- Translation Sciences Institute 1
- Wiggins, Marvin E., 1941- 1
- Willey, Kayla, 1955- 1 ∧ less