Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 581
Scope and Contents Newspaper clippings, surveys, articles, reports, brochures, and statements that were collected by the Political Science Department of Brigham Young University. The materials relate to the issues involved in "Proposition Nr. 1" which would repeal the "council-manager" form of government for the city of Provo, Utah.
Identifier: UA 1200
Scope and Contents Consists of correspondence, meeting minutes, student papers, student files, syllabi, self-studies, and reports of the Department of Political Science about political science classes ans research, and administartive activities with the Department of Political Science from 1969 to 2007.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 815
Scope and Contents Contains correspondence, curriculum studies, graduate student records, policy documents, and other materials produced by the department. Materials date from between 1955 and 1979.
Identifier: UA 96
Overview Collection includes correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, and examinations concerning Brigham Young University transfer credits, awards, faculty meetings, graduate school, Franklin S. Harris, Ernest L. Wilkinson, history, political science, and public administration.
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Political science -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Articles 1
- Memorandums 1
- Municipal government -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Outlines 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Provo (Utah) -- History 1
- Provo (Utah) -- Politics and government 1
- Student records 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Government 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of History 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Political Science 1
- Brigham Young University. Graduate School 1