Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Contains meeting minutes, correspondence, reports, budgets, and contracts pertaining to the center. Also includes information on annual conferences and theses and dissertations.
Contains budget reports, memoranda, class program proposals, brochures, minutes of faculty committee and planning meetings, and description of the Personal Development Center Program and workshops. Materials date from between 1969 and 1975.
Materials include reports, correspondence, articles, audiotapes, videotapes, corporate minutes, and budgets from the Charles Redd Center for Western Studies. The materials pertain to documents from the Charles Redd Center for Western Studies, Office of the Associate Director, and research documents compiled from Jessie Embry regarding oral history projects. Dated approximately 1810-2012.
Contains records of the David O. McKay School of Education's dean's office, including department and curriculum records, research files, records on committees and conferences, and records regarding the running of the organization, including records on physical facilities, budgets, self-studies, and accreditation and policy. Materials date from 1926 to 2006.
Contains department correspondence, financial records, student records, and department records. The records include budgets, notes, transcripts, corporate minutes, reports, applications, and graduation programs.
Contains master copies of educational tests as well as reports of doctoral candidates' final tests, files on graduate students, department files, correspondence, minutes, and budget information. Materials date from between 1957 and 1982.
Contains records from the Financial Aid office from 1967 to 2001. The materials include minutes, reports, correspondence, and budgets. The materials pertain to student aid but also include director's records, associate dean records, and materials from Ford Stevenson. Also includes materials from Stevenson's tenure as associate dean of Admissions and Records.
Contains proposed department budgets, salary schedules, and summaries of receipts and disbursements. 9 items.
Contains financial records, correspondence, financial and administrative memos, subject files, meeting minutes, financial ledgers, receipts, and approved budget reports. Includes information about trusts, school accounts, supply orders, capital expenses, budgets, and insurance, as well as information on research grants. Materials date from 1927 to 1975.
Contains program requirements, reports, blueprints, budget estimates, minutes, photographs, correspondence, and aperture cards regarding the construction and layout of several campus buildings. This collection also includes biographical sketches of men after whom Helaman Halls were named, and statements concerning increasing enrollment at Brigham Young University. Dated 1947-1979.
- Minutes (Records) 11
- Letters 9
- Reports 7
- Financial records 3
- Memorandums 3
- Notes 2
- Account books 1
- Agendas 1
- Articles 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Audits 1
- Blueprints 1
- College buildings -- Utah -- Provo -- Design and construction 1
- College students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Combustion -- Research 1
- Contracts 1
- Curriculum 1
- Dissertations, Academic 1
- Education -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Furniture -- Purchasing -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon men -- Biography 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs 1
- Purchasing -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Research grants 1
- Schedules 1
- School management and organization -- Utah -- Provo -- Study and teaching 1
- Student records 1
- Video tapes 1
- West (U.S.) -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 8
- Brigham Young University. Financial Services 2
- Advanced Combustion Engineering Research Center 1
- Alexander, Thomas G., 1935- 1
- Bluth, John F. 1
- Brigham Young University. Career Education Program 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Accounting 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Business Education and Office Management 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Education (1970-1972) 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Educational Administration (1922-1962) 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Educational Administration (1972-1986) 1
- Brigham Young University. Financial Aid 1
- Brigham Young University. Financial Aids and Loans 1
- Brigham Young University. Financial Aids and Telephone Services 1
- Brigham Young University. Graduate Department of Education 1
- Brigham Young University. Institute of Professional Accountancy 1
- Brigham Young University. Physical Plant Department 1
- Brigham Young University. Purchasing Department 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Accountancy 1
- Brigham Young University. University Relations Division 1
- Charles Redd Center for Western Studies 1
- David O. McKay School of Education 1
- Embry, Jessie L. 1
- Helaman Halls (Provo, Utah) 1
- Marriott School of Management. School of Accountancy 1
- Marriott School of Management. School of Accountancy and Information Systems 1
- Stevenson, Ford L. 1 ∧ less