Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Contains annual volumes of randomly organized reminiscences of his life, including childhood in Salt Lake City and Provo, Utah; scouting; family; missionary service; education and profession; the building of the Provo and Jordan River temples; and work at Brigham Young University, including interactions with Ernest L. Wilkinson and Dallin H. Oaks. Also includes addresses and poems by Lewis, an oral history, and Lewis family history. Materials dated 1944-2003 (bulk: 1988-2003).
Stella Harris Oaks did not keep a journal, so this collection is probably the best, first-hand look one can get at her remarkable life. It consists of her research and speech notes, correspondence, and memorabilia files.
- Autobiographies 1
- Mormon families 1
- Mormon women 1
- Oral histories 1
- Brigham Young University 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Northern States Mission 1
- Lewis, Ben E. (Ben Elden), 1913-2005 1
- Marriott, J. Willard (John Willard), 1900-1985 1
- Missionary Training Center (Provo, Utah) 1