Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence, annual reports, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, printed programs, historical fact sheets, speeches, and periodicals documenting the history of the Provo branch of the association.
Contains histories, programs, and calendars of the Utah Sorosis Club. There are scrapbooks with photographs from the Sorosis Literary Club, minutes from meetings, letters of application from potential members, and other clippings. Also includes calendars of events for the club's yearly events. Finally, there is a book that tracks the finances of the club for about thirty-five years. All materials relate to the administration and activities of the Utah Sorosis Club.
Contains a scrapbook of the Young Mothers Council which covers the years 1965-1973. It includes programs, meeting minutes, photographs, letters, and newspaper clippings about the events of the club during those years. The second box in the collection contains loose programs, meeting minutes, letters, photographs, and newspaper clippings dealing with the life of the council.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Letters 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- History 2
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- History 2
- Account books 1
- Child rearing 1
- Home economics 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Provo -- History 1
- Mothers 1
- Photographs 1
- Schedules 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Utah -- Provo -- Societies and clubs -- History 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women 1
- Utah Sorosis (Club) 1
- Young Mothers Council 1