Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, plays, pictures, and pamphlets concerning the Public Speaking and Dramatic Arts Department.
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
- Letters 2
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Photographs 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Contracts 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Reports 1
- Slides (Photography) 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1
- Brigham Young University. Program Bureau 1
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 1