Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Invitations, exhibit programs, newspaper clippings, and articles. Also included is a bound history of Yale College which mentions Brown. The materials relate to Brown's involvement with the Salt Lake Civic Music Association, gardening, and invitations to various events Brown attended.
Newspaper clippings, correspondence, scrapbooks, club rosters, programs, and essays. Clayton wrote for the St. Louis Globe-Democrat newspaper. The materials relate to Clayton's work as a journalist and include many of his editorials and other reporting.
Scrapbooks including newspaper clippings, programs, and certificates. Also included is correspondence, drawings from elementary children, police badges, and miscellaneous items. The materials relate to Graham's work as a police officer and his project to write biographies of policemen in Springville.
Collection includes photocopies of two journals by John C. Graham for the period of 1862 to 1874, which describe his work with George Q. Cannon in the offices of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Liverpool, England. Also includes newpaper clippings from 1949, and programs for the Provo, Utah theater production of The Curtain from 1885.
Photocopies of typed letters, typed journal entries, and newsclippings. Also included are a typed tribute from Dorothy's twin brother, Samuel Dean Green; a brief summary of Dorothy's career; and papers relating to her memorial service aod the Annual Dinner Meeting of the Fort Douglas Officers Club. Within the collection is also a color photograph of the headstone of her grave.
A scrapbook documenting the LDS mission of Sister Alice Hannah Henricksen to the Northwestern United States, 1928-1929.
Collection of scripts and personal papers from Gordon Jump. Scripts from his television appearances include those from the series WKRP in Cincinnati, Soap, Lou Grant, and many of his smaller projects (some of which are signed by cast members). Also includes correspondence, notes, photographs, magazine and newspaper articles, and personal papers.
- Programs 7
- Correspondence 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 4
- Newspapers 4
- Letters 3
- Publications 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Articles 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Music 2
- Photographs 2
- Businessmen -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History 1
- Certificates 1
- Dayton (Ohio) 1
- Essays 1
- Harpists -- United States 1
- Images 1
- Immigration and American Expansion 1
- Invitations 1
- Journalists -- United States -- Biography 1
- Little magazines 1
- Los Angeles (Calif.) 1
- Military 1
- Mormon families 1
- Mormon women -- United States 1
- Mormon women missionaries -- Oregon -- 20th century 1
- Mormons -- England -- Liverpool -- History -- Sources 1
- Music -- Manuscripts 1
- Notes 1
- Photocopies 1
- Pioneers 1
- Police -- Utah -- Springville -- History -- Sources 1
- Police chiefs -- Utah -- Springville -- History -- Sources 1
- Politics, Government, and Law 1
- Printers -- England -- Liverpool -- Diaries 1
- Reporters and reporting -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Research (Documents) 1
- Springville (Utah) -- History 1
- Television comedies 1
- Television programs -- Fiction 1
- Theater -- Utah -- Provo -- History -- Sources 1
- Utah -- Emigration and immigration -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- History 1
- Women and the military -- United States 1
- Women and war -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Edward Terry 1
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Clayton, Charles C. (Charles Curtis), 1902-1988 1
- Graham, Howard Ashley 1