Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Contains programs, brochures, journals, newsletters, directories, catalogs, pamphlets, reports, biographies, histories, magazines and sheet music published by Brigham Young University concerning university colleges, departments, performances, banquets, the honor code, travel study, conferences, homecoming, commencement exercises, clubs, tours, publications, sports teams, lectures, and broadcasts from 1941-1994.
Contains a varied assortment of pamphlets, brochures, leaflets, and other materials of various Brigham Young University departments and activities. Dates range from 1943-2001.
Contains correspondence, faculty and student information, testing information, studies, general education information, and national psychological organization information.
Contains correspondence, meeting minutes, annual reports, newsletters, programs, and agendas. These materials pertain to research, activities of the center, and history of the center. Dated from 1965 to 2007.
Contains pamphlets, booklets, newsletters, and posters, most of which are about Brigham Young University. Subjects include new student information, clubs, honor code, housing, study abroad, colleges and departments, campus services, and newsletters.
Contains newsletters, Internet instructions and updates, conference programs and notes from conferences that Dr. Snow attended and presented at, Programming Contest information, Honors Calculus, class notes including syllabi and lecture notes and overheads for each math class he taught, and other math supportive material such as songs, integration, and applied math information.
Contains programs and newsletters concerning spring meetings, agendas, the Central Utah Science Fair, and application procedures for obtaining student research grants, 1957-1960. 7 items.
Contains reports, programs, newsletters and a brochure concerning conference policies, programs, speeches and other activities, 1955-1959. 17 items.
Collection contains subject files, correspondence, reports, programs, newsletters, and other items documenting the activities of the Women's Research Institute.
- Programs 9
- Reports 6
- Letters 5
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Directories 2
- Outlines 2
- Pamphlets 2
- ACT Assessment 1
- Advertising fliers 1
- Agendas 1
- Bibliographies 1
- Brochures 1
- Catalogs 1
- Chile 1
- China 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Counseling 1
- Education, Higher -- Utah 1
- Educational counseling 1
- Egypt 1
- Foreign study 1
- Group counseling 1
- Handbooks and manuals 1
- Intercultural communication 1
- Japan 1
- Jerusalem 1
- Language and languages -- Study and teaching 1
- Marriage counseling 1
- Mathematicians -- Utah 1
- Mathematics 1
- Notated music 1
- Notes 1
- Palestine 1
- Periodicals 1
- Posters 1
- Programs (Publications) 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Research 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1
- Vocational guidance 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- United States 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 7
- Brigham Young University. Department of Conferences and Workshops 2
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts and Communications 1
- Brigham Young University. Counseling and Career Center 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Independent Study Programs 1
- Brigham Young University. Department of Mathematics 1
- Brigham Young University. Publications and Graphics 1
- Brigham Young University. Residence Life 1
- Brigham Young University. Women's Research Institute 1
- David M. Kennedy Center for International Studies 1
- Harold B. Lee Library. Department of Archives and Manuscripts 1
- KBYU-FM (Radio station : Provo, Utah) 1
- KBYU-TV (Television station : Provo, Utah) 1
- Kennedy, David Matthew, 1905-1996 1
- M.L. Bean Museum 1
- Snow, Donald Ray, 1931- 1
- Utah Academy of Sciences, Arts, and Letters 1
- Utah Conference on Higher Education 1 ∧ less