Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
- Letters 2
- Performing Arts 2
- Reports 2
- Contracts 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Photographs 1
- Slides (Photography) 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 2
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1