Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains correspondence, minutes, programs, syllabi, and other general department files produced and collected by the department chair. Materials date from between 1941 and 1988.
Collection contains professional correspondence for when Don L. Earl was a professor at Brigham Young University, newspaper clippings of operas and other events in which he was involved, class and student files, photographs and slides including those of operas performed at BYU, music scores, production programs, and other materials relating to Earl's time as faculty at BYU and during his musical career, 1952-1978.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Collection contains photographs, correpsondence, postcards, programs for BYU Music Department productions, newsletters for RCMI, newspapers clippings on the Music Department and Symphonic Band, study abroad fliers, and photographic slides, 1966-1976.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 3
- Music 3
- Programs 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Photographs 2
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Files (Records) 1
- Memorandums 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Newsletters 1
- Outlines and syllabi 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Reports 1
- Scores 1
- Theater programs 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 1
- Earl, Don L. (Don Lee), 1917-1997 1
- Williams, Glenn R. (Glenn Robert), 1931-2002 1