Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection contains professional correspondence for when Don L. Earl was a professor at Brigham Young University, newspaper clippings of operas and other events in which he was involved, class and student files, photographs and slides including those of operas performed at BYU, music scores, production programs, and other materials relating to Earl's time as faculty at BYU and during his musical career, 1952-1978.
Contains annual compilations of programs distributed at music performances of Brigham Young University's School of Music in Provo, Utah. Each of the 48 volumes contains programs for a given school year. Collection has volumes from 1948-2018 except for the following years: 1982-1983 through 1995-1996, 1997-1998 and 1998-1999.
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, programs, reports, meeting minutes, and other materials concerning the School of Music, including class materials, faculty files, performing group files, and other general office files. Dated 1980-2001.
Collection contains photographs, correpsondence, postcards, programs for BYU Music Department productions, newsletters for RCMI, newspapers clippings on the Music Department and Symphonic Band, study abroad fliers, and photographic slides, 1966-1976.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 2
- Letters 3
- Music 3
- Programs 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education 2
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 2
- Photographs 2
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Memorandums 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Music students -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Newsletters 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Reports 1
- Scores 1
- Theater programs 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University. School of Music 2
- Brigham Young University 1
- Earl, Don L. (Don Lee), 1917-1997 1
- Williams, Glenn R. (Glenn Robert), 1931-2002 1