Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Joseph W. Booth diaries and poems
Handwritten diaries and poems. These journals were kept from 1885 to 1928 when Booth was in Alpine, Utah, at the Brigham Young Academy in Provo, Utah, and in Turkey and Armenia as a missionary and as mission president.
Edwin Charles Cox poems
Handwritten book of poems with photocopies for patron use. Cox dedicated his poems to his wife, Julien. Cox writes poems on numerous topics including Mormon theology and morals.
Greeting to counselor George W. Larkin on the fiftieth anniversary of his birth
The folder contains a photocopy of a printed poem dedicated to George W. Larkin, a patriarch for the Mormon Church in the Weber Stake in 1898.
Minnie Iverson Hodapp papers
Printed, typewritten, and handwritten poems and short stories. Also included are a scrapbook, notes, diaries, an autobiography, and biographies. The materials relate to Hodapp's life, research, poetry, and background. She also served on a mission for the Mormon Church in Hawaii.
Emily H. Woodmansee papers
Handwritten and typed poems with handwritten corrections. Many of the items were clipped from the Women's Exponent and other Latter-Day Saint publications. The newspapers from which they were clipped are located with the collection. The materials deal largely with Latter-Day Saint themes.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 4
- Literature 4
- Poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 4
- American poetry -- 19th century 3
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Diaries 2
- Poetry 2
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 2
- Alpine (Utah) -- History 1
- Armenia -- History -- 1901 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Missions and Missionaries 1
- Mormon Church -- Doctrines 1
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Hawaii -- History 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Armenia -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormon missionaries -- Turkey -- History 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- History 1
- Mormons -- Poetry -- History -- Sources 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- Alpine -- History 1
- Mormons -- Utah -- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Turkey -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 1 + ∧ less
- Booth, Joseph W. (Joseph Wilford), 1866-1928 1
- Brigham Young Academy 1
- Burton, Mercy R. 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Turkish Mission 1