Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Handwritten poems. The items are on numerous themes including the death of family members and loved ones, birthdays, current events, and spirituality. Many of the items refer to events in the Price, Utah area.
Handwritten poems. The only dated item in the collection was written in 1916. The other materials probably were composed at about the same time. The collection consists of drafts of poems as well as the completed items. These materials deal largely with religious and Mormon Church themes.
Handwritten and typed poems with handwritten corrections. Many of the items were clipped from the Women's Exponent and other Latter-Day Saint publications. The newspapers from which they were clipped are located with the collection. The materials deal largely with Latter-Day Saint themes.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Literature 2
- Poetry 2
- American poetry -- 19th century 1
- Ashley Valley (Utah) -- History 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Newspapers 1
- Price (Utah) -- History 1
- Religion 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Ashley Valley -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Women poets, American -- Utah -- Springville -- History -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Dillman, Julia Ellen Davis, 1862-1904 1
- Reynolds, Sarah A., 1934- 1
- Woodmansee, Emily H. (Emily Hill), 1836-1906 1