Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Contains 22 color photographs of Max Steiner and others at Steiner's home and of the 1975 Hollywood Walk of Fame Star Ceremony honoring Steiner, 105 lobby cards, and 9 movie still photographs.
12 letters and 1 telegram from DeMille to Lasky, 1 photograph.
Collection includes 6000 photographs (including oversize), 61 slides in molded case and viewing equipment, two glass plates, and one panoramic photograph. Biographical and personal publicity for DeMille Productions, Paramount Pictures and Famous Lasky Players.
Contains production company records on financing, production, distribution, advertising, contracts, photographs, audio tapes, soundtracks, and reports. Motion pictures documented include Rivals, Where the Red Fern Grows, Seven Alone, Pony Express Rider, and Against a Crooked Sky. Includes 35 mm and 16 mm prints of produced films, as well as files on unproduced projects such as preliminary research and scripts. Also contains the personal papers of company founder Lyman Dayton.
Collection includes notes, interviews, correspondence, photographs, galley proofs with handwritten corrections, and book drafts also with handwritten corrections. Also included are two books by Easton: The Search for Sam Goldwyn and Straight Ahead: the Story of Stan Kenton. The materials relate to Easton's research to write these two biographies.
Contains 168 photographs originally owned by Francis Ford. The photographs chronicle Francis Ford's career as an actor, director, and writer in the Hollywood silent movie industry. The photos date from 1901 through the 1940s with the greater number dating in the 1920s. during the active period of the Francis Ford Studios. Also contains a set of stills from various John Ford (Francis' younger brother) movies.
Collection includes four photographs of Orville Goldner taken around 1976. Also includes images of James V. D'Arc and Dennis Rowley.
Research notes, correspondence, and papers collected by McCarthy in writing his biography of Howard Hawks.
Kieth Merrill papers collection contains diaries, personal and business papers, photographs, and motion pictures from Kieth Merrill. The personal papers include journal manuscripts and correspondence. Business papers include production materials from The Great American Cowboy, Take Down, Harry's War, and Legacy.
Correspondence, a scrapbook, newsclippings, telegrams, certificates, and other items. The materials deal with the motion picture industry in the United States and Milner's career as cinematagrapher. Some of the correspondence is with Cecil B. DeMille, the American motion picture producer. Also includes newspaper coverage of Milner's detention in the Soviet Zone of Germany in 1949.
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 6
- Letters 5
- Performing Arts 5
- Manuscripts 2
- Material Types 2
- Media and Communication 2
- Motion picture producers and directors 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Photographs 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 2
- Slides (Photography) 2
- Social Life and Customs 2
- Video tapes 2
- Biography 1
- Certificates 1
- Cinematographers -- California -- Los Angeles -- Correspondence 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cowboys -- United States 1
- Diaries 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Glass negatives 1
- Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1
- Images 1
- Interviews 1
- Jazz musicians -- United States -- Biography 1
- Lobby cards 1
- Mormons in motion pictures -- History 1
- Motion picture directors 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Motion picture producers 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Correspondence 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- History 1
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction 1
- Music 1
- Newspapers 1
- Notes 1
- Periodicals 1
- Rodeos -- United States 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Screenwriters -- United States 1
- Silent films 1
- Western films -- United States -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount), 1881-1959 3
- Bender, Albert K. 1
- D'Arc, James V. 1
- Dayton, Lyman D. 1
- DeMille family 1
- Doty-Dayton Productions (Firm) 1
- Easton, Carol 1
- Ford, Francis, 1881-1953 1
- Ford, John, 1894-1973 1
- Goldner, Orville 1
- Goldwyn, Samuel 1
- Hawks, Howard, 1896-1977 1
- Kenton, Stan 1
- Lasky, Jesse L., Jr., 1910-1988 1
- McCarthy, Todd 1
- Merrill, Kieth, 1940- 1
- Milner, Victor, 1893-1972 1
- Paramount Pictures Corporation 1
- Rowley, Dennis 1
- Steiner, Max, 1888-1971 1
- Wayne, John, 1907-1979 1 ∧ less