Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains one copy of the radio script for the event, consisting of ten legal sized pages. The pages outline a narrated and muscial production regarding the anniversary of the Salt Lake Temple.
Contains production company records on financing, production, distribution, advertising, contracts, photographs, audio tapes, soundtracks, and reports. Motion pictures documented include Rivals, Where the Red Fern Grows, Seven Alone, Pony Express Rider, and Against a Crooked Sky. Includes 35 mm and 16 mm prints of produced films, as well as files on unproduced projects such as preliminary research and scripts. Also contains the personal papers of company founder Lyman Dayton.
Printed broadside. The item advertises the coming attractions and performances of the Salt Lake Theatre Company from Saturday 31 Oct. to Monday 2 Nov. of an unspecified year. The years 1857, 1863, 1874, 1885, 1891, 1896, and 1903 fit these criteria.
One handwritten script for the play "The Mystic Spell" by an unknown author believed to have been written in the 1880s. The script is not for a true "pantomime," since some of the parts involved speaking. The item was found in the ruins of the Salt Lake Theatre in Salt lake City when it was torn down.
- Manuscripts 2
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 2
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History 2
- American fiction -- Sources 1
- Broadsides 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Mormons -- History -- 19th century 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 1
- Photographs 1
- Radio scripts 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Theater -- Utah -- History -- Sources 1
- Video tapes 1
- Western films -- United States -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Salt Lake Theatre 2
- Dayton, Lyman D. 1
- Doty-Dayton Productions (Firm) 1