Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
12 letters and 1 telegram from DeMille to Lasky, 1 photograph.
Contains production company records on financing, production, distribution, advertising, contracts, photographs, audio tapes, soundtracks, and reports. Motion pictures documented include Rivals, Where the Red Fern Grows, Seven Alone, Pony Express Rider, and Against a Crooked Sky. Includes 35 mm and 16 mm prints of produced films, as well as files on unproduced projects such as preliminary research and scripts. Also contains the personal papers of company founder Lyman Dayton.
Contains 168 photographs originally owned by Francis Ford. The photographs chronicle Francis Ford's career as an actor, director, and writer in the Hollywood silent movie industry. The photos date from 1901 through the 1940s with the greater number dating in the 1920s. during the active period of the Francis Ford Studios. Also contains a set of stills from various John Ford (Francis' younger brother) movies.
Kieth Merrill papers collection contains diaries, personal and business papers, photographs, and motion pictures from Kieth Merrill. The personal papers include journal manuscripts and correspondence. Business papers include production materials from The Great American Cowboy, Take Down, Harry's War, and Legacy.
Correspondence, a scrapbook, newsclippings, telegrams, certificates, and other items. The materials deal with the motion picture industry in the United States and Milner's career as cinematagrapher. Some of the correspondence is with Cecil B. DeMille, the American motion picture producer. Also includes newspaper coverage of Milner's detention in the Soviet Zone of Germany in 1949.
- Letters 3
- Manuscripts 2
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States 2
- Video tapes 2
- Certificates 1
- Cinematographers -- California -- Los Angeles -- Correspondence 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cowboys -- United States 1
- Diaries 1
- Material Types 1
- Mormons in motion pictures -- History 1
- Motion picture directors 1
- Motion picture plays 1
- Motion picture producers 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- Correspondence 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- Biography 1
- Motion picture producers and directors -- United States -- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Periodicals 1
- Rodeos -- United States 1
- Salt Lake City (Utah) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Screenwriters -- United States 1
- Silent films 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Western films -- United States -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount), 1881-1959 2
- Dayton, Lyman D. 1
- Doty-Dayton Productions (Firm) 1
- Ford, Francis, 1881-1953 1
- Ford, John, 1894-1973 1