Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Contains programs, sound recordings, script drafts, musical scores, rehearsal schedules, tour schedules, tour memorabilia, and correspondence. This collection deals only with the Patches of Oz tours in Austria, Yugoslavia, and Las Vegas from 1982-1983.
Contains correspondence, newspaper clippings, programs, plays, pictures, and pamphlets concerning the Public Speaking and Dramatic Arts Department.
Contains materials concerning Performing Arts Management performing groups from 1960 to 2005. The materials include correspondence, photographs, slides, itineraries, financial records, contracts, programs, and reports. The materials pertain to the administration of performing groups that compete domestically, regionally, and internationally, 1960-2005.
Collection contains materials that were collected during Weight's years of teaching music at Provo High School, Brigham Young University, and University of Utah. It includes audiotapes, photographs, programs, newspaper clippings, and tour information. Materials dated 1948-1984.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 3
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 1
- Letters 3
- Audiotapes 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Austria 1
- Contracts 1
- Drafts (Documents) 1
- Financial records 1
- Itineraries 1
- Las Vegas (Nev.) 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Utah 1
- Music teachers -- Utah -- Archives 1
- Notes 1
- Performing arts -- Utah -- Provo 1
- Reports 1
- Schedules 1
- Scores 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Student Life 1
- Yugoslavia 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Speech and Dramatic Arts (1967-1975) 1
- Brigham Young University. Office of Performance Scheduling 1
- Brigham Young University. Performing Arts Management 1
- Brigham Young University. Program Bureau 1