Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Group images of cast members in plays performed at BYU. Includes photograph of cast from "You Can't Take It with You"; drawing of cast of "Together Again for the First Time"; and watercolor of cast of "A Marriage-Go-Round."
Framed image depicting a small dwelling with a young man lying on the ground in front, holding a book. The structure, located near the campus of Brigham Young University, was called the Granary. A number of students who were involved in literary pursuits at the university lived in the Granary and nearby dwellings.
Contains a portrait of Eugene L. Roberts, a former athletics coach at Brigham Young University, painted by Afton P. Margetts. The date of production is not identified.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections 2
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives 1
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences 2
- Paintings 2
- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Provo (Utah) 1
- Church Educational System 1
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints 1
- Drama 1
- Drawings 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Performing Arts 1
- Photographs 1
- Portraits 1
- Utah 1
- Watercolors (Paintings) 1 ∧ less
- Brigham Young University 2
- Brigham Young University. Department of Theatre and Cinematic Arts 1
- Jenkins, Jean Reese 1
- Margetts, Afton P. (Afton Papworth), 1903-2004 1
- Roberts, Eugene L. (Eugene Lusk), 1880-1953 1